Story of the Blanks Story of the Blanks

this was awesome

a great game, creepy pasta dont usually bother me, but this one actually got my heart racing.
but i think it could have used a bit more, possibly a second game. or maybe an alternate path, i mean even Lost Silver had an alternate path.

PRIOR PRIOR

Multiple endings

VERY good game, i have played through at least twice now and have seen two of the endings and im hoping for at least a third...

TehKar - Seduction Ep. 1 TehKar - Seduction Ep. 1

my thoughts

well im going to start with the end.
my only though to the final ending is "OM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM!"
>.> its an alright concept, but there need to be more them "one" path to the destination. thats the whole fun part about those kinda books, there should also be multiple destinations. decent enough as it is, work on the concept a bit longer, come up with other happenings like maybe Jessy comes home and the end of one of the other options and you can get it on with her >.> im just sayin

"OM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM!"

Loved Loved

Disturbingly creative

quite the interesting game. makes one really look at it from all angles. i played through multiple times just to see everything. but i found that i would prefer to be "blind" because i do not follow what others tell me. rather than follow blindly and be the servant or perfect being for someone elses designs and desires. i would rather be me, and great in my own eyes than in others. i care not for what others think or say, for that is there own opinion. and a qoute from the bible (im not christian but i know the bible) "judge not lest ye be judged" in otherword, those who judge others for there actions will be judged in the same manner in front of there god.

good game, decent moral. even as it plays both sides well.

Catnarok- Longcat Rampage Catnarok- Longcat Rampage

Nice

its an overall nice game, a few bugs and exploits. that could and should be fixed. such as if one uses shoop and then fires eye lazers it becomes glitched and you cannot shoot again nor use shoop again. i dont know if this is part of that but i am now also unable to die. the score keeps going up yet i have no HP cannot shoot eye lazers and cannot shoop... so...

the point is its a good game, i found a glitch, but before that i was playing for about an hour.

Neon Rider Neon Rider

NEED MOAR ParagonX9

its a good game, next time make it so that players can make there own level, and ADD MOAR PARAGON. i LOVE her work and she hardly ever gets her songs in game or the credit they deserve.