Welcome To Gameshop Welcome To Gameshop

So really true.

This is why i dont shop at Gamestop anymore... and prefer Games Plus. better pricing, and older consoles...

Bronies Bronies

Lulzy

very funny, even as a brony i think this is hilarious.... keep up the good work bro

Apathy Day Apathy Day

O_o

wait.... was that Dark from DNAngel there at the end... ya'know painting the moose?

Moustaches Moustaches

wow

though i throughly enjoy all of your loops, this would have to be the best so far. i say that for this one reason, i can listen to this nearly endlessly, while the others eventually have to stop for me after a while. this is a great loop, keep it up dood.

Tron Guy Legacy Tron Guy Legacy

Tron Guy

this was alright, the animation looks quite rough draft esk, decent music but could have used more sound effects, such as the breaking of the floor, the crash, ect ect. the ending was great because all i could think of all the while was "Tron guy, Forever alone..."
all in all a good concept that was poorly executed.

asdfmovie3 asdfmovie3

...

I swear ive seen the bit with saying good bye to the world b4... are you stealing skits from memebase.com?

Avada Kedavra Avada Kedavra

Nice

i like how the clothes change on Draco everytime, i even saw a Scout outfit, but that doesnt account for me wanting a Hex Box..... i just want a Hex Box.....

Shallow Lake Shallow Lake

I might go fishing there, catch me some Hypocrtie

thats an all time favorite message. everyones shallow, to some degree. but you have to think, theres always that ONE dude that go's for the ugly ones, and not because he's "taking one for the team" its because he liked em like that. >.>

I Said NO I Said NO

wow

the more i watch this the more i think my GF acts like Jessi, and im the one that usually has to tell her "NO" but i get begged and pleaded out of existence.

Link's Barrel Beat Link's Barrel Beat

anyone else notice it yet?

when the little guy started floating around anyone else notice the burlap sack trying to pop up but green link pushing it down, i do believe that is where "purple link" is, getting ganked by the other three... its there sex faices.